HELLO AND WELCOME

Thanks for dropping by.

Thursday, September 27, 2012

'Cos I'm leaving on a jet plane...

'Cos I'm leaving on a jet plane
Don't know when I'll be back again (but I do)
Oh babe, it's great to go...

Apologies to John Denver (who wrote it) and Peter, Paul and Mary (who made it theirs)

My bags are packed, it's early morn, Toy Boy's waiting, he's blowing his horn...

My little sister and I leave tonight for 12 days away - 

first stop is Bangkok, Thailand, 

2nd stop, Phnom Penh, Cambodia, 

3rd stop, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

3 countries in 12 days - WOW!

The "reason" for the trip is to collect my niece (my sister's daughter), who has been at school in Cambodia for a term, but we will stop in Thailand on the way to have a look around, and in Malaysia on the way home to have a wee rest and some fun together.

I can't wait to see these amazing countries - here's a little taster photo from Cambodia
Not something we see everyday on the main street in Takaka!

I can't wait to get on that plane - don't you love that feeling of taking off for somewhere exotic?

I'm very excited!

1 comment:

Andrea and Kim said...

Well, I am so slow these days! I know you have gone and returned! From what I can gather, you have had a wonderful time. As you know I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to travel and travel abroad is the best. I look forward to hearing and seeing more about this awesome trip!

Hugs, my friend! Kim