HELLO AND WELCOME

Thanks for dropping by.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Making Progress

A lot of you will be familiar with the clutter in the foreground that is my workbench, but look beyond...yes, we hung lots of busts, pictures and posters on the walls this week, and at least my side of the shop and workroom is filling up nicely.
You can see the little courtyard outside in this photo - we are set slightly back off the street, and right on a side-road/alley which goes through to the library and a little park-like space where a market is held every weekend.
AND...you can see my latest project piece which arrived this week - an old French provincial candelabra. I can't wait to embellish it! I can see it buzzing with bugs and flowers.

1 comment:

Andrea and Kim said...

Oh how I would love to visit! It is perfect, Lesley! I adore you view and it reminds me of shops in Europe...not so much here. I Love It!