HELLO AND WELCOME

Thanks for dropping by.

Friday, November 11, 2011

Swarovski Crystal Christmas Decorations

The ultimate in gorgeous sparkly Christmas decorations!

I had some large crystals in my stash which I wasn't sure how to use in jewellery, so I decided to have a go at making Christmas decorations.
My lovely sister-in-law has given us sumptuous Christmas decorations over the years and they're a gift that keeps on giving - we get them out every year to enjoy.
They're not something I would buy for myself - I'm just too miserly - but to receive them as a gift is pure luxury!
They're about 100mm (that's 4 inches) long and 30mm wide with a loop at the top for the hanging thread (which is provided), and have a stiff red and gold organza bow.
Individually they're $35 and a pack of three is $100.
Find them on the website here.
In the meantime they're adding a little festive flair hanging from the candelabra in the workroom!

3 comments:

Andrea and Kim said...

Hey! These are really wonderful and how festive. They are so fluttery...a great deal of substance with a light feel to it.

You make me laugh with the "miserly" comment. We are the same in that way, I think. Maybe it is the artist in us.

Heck, I am still thinking about those shoes you wear!

Unknown said...


Like this one, I now want to buy a crystal jewelry, Swarovski accessories liked, but I do not know that a good pick money, you help to the point.

Unknown said...


Like this one, I now want to buy a crystal jewelry, Swarovski accessories liked, but I do not know that a good pick money, you help to the point.