HELLO AND WELCOME

Thanks for dropping by.

Friday, September 14, 2012

If it wasn't for beads I'd go stir-crazy!

OK, enough already!

This is our 10th (tenth, xth) wet weekend in a row and it's now official - I'm OVER it!

It's got to the stage where I'm grumpy and inactive and have the energy of a tired sloth,
with the appetite of a puppy.
Does my bum look big in this?
 The only thing keeping me sane is the workroom and the beads - thank goodness I can escape there and lose myself in the work!
Here's what's captured my attention this week
Green Tiger Beads 


I'm about to load these babies onto the website.

I hope the weather's better where you are!

1 comment:

Lyndy at Stitchbird said...

Hehe. Not about the weather but the appetite of a puppy. It was a very cold day here, slow market, which means we eat more to help pass the time. So I can totally understand.